Tuesday, November 02, 2004

No. 85

Hello everyone! Did any of you lose a pair of shoes at my house the
other night? I found some in my orange room. They are size 9 and I
don't recognize them. Speak now or forever hold your peace and
prepare to witness what happens to shoes in the microwave.

Today is World Vegetation Day and All Saints' Day. Tomorrow is Look
For Circles Day and Deviled Egg Day. Both could be wonderful!
Looking for circles is supposedly one of those things that keeps your
mind feeling young and fresh. If you plan to raise your children in a
high creativity environment, Feng Shui experts suggest filling your
home with 1) metal, 2) round things, and 3) the color White. This is
an exerpt from an article:

"Look for circles and balls, such as a white metal clock sitting next
to the brass bell on the round, mosaic, handmade table with metal legs
in the artist's studio. See how things suddenly start to have
meaning?"

There you have it. Look for circles... I guess. And Deviled Eggs are easy.

Today's email is a little unusual. It is number 85, thus, only 15
short of 100. I am 15 days short of The MTC. I doubt I'll hit 100.
I shouldn't have slacked so much back in the day. Like last month.
That was rather embarrassing.

Did you know that ye olde Greek heroes would dye their hair red before
battle? The Romans just darkened their hair. Intriguing. One study
says that nearly 50% of all American women color their hair. Here is
what I found from www.soyouwanna.com

"If you are a brunette and want to go blonde, get thee to a salon.
Even if your hair doesn't appear to have any red tones in it, all dark
hair contains some red pigment. Therefore, lightening your hair in one
step will most likely turn your hair an unattractive shade of orange
that hasn't been popular since the days of Queen Elizabeth I."

I really like www.soyouwanna.com It is one of the single most useful
websites if you are entirely clueless about something but want to give
it a shot anyway. And that duck is so cool!

So, I haven't written anything for about an hour. I started reading
about things, and I think it would be really interesting to be in the
publishing industry. Literary agents make quite a large cut of the
whole deal, about 15%. Maybe I would prefer to edit, although, I
think that would get rather tedious. I wouldn't mind looking into the
actual physical printing either. I have been trying to explore
different paths that I have never considered before. Law is kind of
starting to sound appealing, but I don't know if I would do well in
it.

Whoa! I just got distracted again. I was playing around with new
Google Beta programs. You know, the kind they haven't really
officially released yet. I really like some of the features, but they
need a money converter. That would rock. And I have to go now, have
a good day!

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home