Friday, November 05, 2004

Aurens, Aurens!

Here we are again, another day. It is about 8:00 now. Hopefully some
of you will read this tonight, so that some of the information will be
relevant. Today is Sandwich Day and Housewives' Day. Tomorrow is
King Tut Day. I learned some things about King Tut today. But not
very interesting or even important things. Meh.

I think everyone should listen to classical vocal music. Tchaikovsky
has some good anthems, and there are so many good German songs too,
particularly from the 15-1600s. Any library carries this kind of
thing, and if you decide you want to buy some, I recommend
Chanticleer. They never put out anything thats less than perfect- you
can count on them for quality. They are a bit pricey though.

Well, I just got royally sidetracked. It looks like it's now past 9:00... oops!

Good night folks, sorry I'm a slacker.

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home