Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Orange Crush

Go Vote! If you aren't registered where you now live, and you didn't
get an absentee ballot, I am very disappointed in you. I don't even
care who you vote for, as long as you get your ballot in. That's the
important thing. If you're not old enough to vote, then that's a
different problem and I forgive you.

I will be back in a while...

Ok, I'm back, I had to GO VOTE. So yah. Today is Look For Circles
Day and Deviled Eggs Day. Tomorrow is National Housewives' Day and
Sandwich Day. Mmmm! The best sandwich I have EVER had is made from:

toasted white bread, miracle whip, Italian salad dressing, Tillamook
medium cheddar, provolone cheese, parmesan cheese, bacon bits, fresh
crisp lettuce, two slices of tomato, and a slice of any thin sliced
lunchmeat.

Try it, you'll probably like it. Feel free to change it around, but
don't defile it with pickles or mustard. Those are good, but not on
this sandwich. It's time for me to go shopping. My mom wants to pay
for a new pair of shoes for me, and also some ties and belts and
things. So I'm leaving now. Sorry this was short. If you want to
hear from me, try emailing me. It works.

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home