Monday, November 08, 2004

Cant find PERL from Pavilion

I need to do lots of things before I leave. Here is a list I have made.

-Buy new shoes?
-Pack.
-Get first aid kit.
-Choose classes for BYU.
-Sign papers allowing my parents to file for a tax return.
-Return library books.
-Mail some letters that I already wrote.
-Plan details for family party in Idaho, and party in Utah.
-Get Slurpees with Julie.
-Activate check card.
-Remember my appointment with the CDHD.
-Remember my appointment with Stake Pres.
-Write talk for church.
-Give Andy the necessary passwords to access my email, blogspot, etc.
-Put all my clothing in boxes in the garage.

This should be a fun week. It's only a week. Ha! Only one more
week! So happy!

A kid in Oregon got botulism from a home-canned deer stew. Within
minutes, he was stumbling around, he was drooling and couldn't open
his eyes. That is so freaky. Only four people in Oregon have gotten
botulism since 1993, so the doctors didn't diagnose him correctly
until his SECOND visit to the hospital. I guess it's some kind of
nerve toxin, so he'll be in the intensive care unit for at least
several months. I'm so glad it wasn't me...

Here is your picture of the day:

It's a picture of a whale that exploded in Taiwan. It was being
transported somewhere to be studied, but its gastric gases had built
up to an intensity that the whale's skin couldn't handle... My
favorite part is the guy looking at the moped! I bet it stank
somethin fierce.

Get in line, son. There's five million waiting. I can't understand
why you let someone else rule your land.

Many of you have asked, and I have been lazy in telling, I am speaking
in church next Sunday. 11:00 am, the church is on Mitchell just north
of McMillan. I hope to see some of you there, but don't feel
pressured to come. There are probably better times to hang out, just
call or email me and we'll do some chillin.

And again, if you missed the previous message about my mailing
address, it can be found on http://briansmission.blogspot.com I will
have my brother update this for me whenever I write home, so you can
all check it out once in a while to see how I'm doing.

Just one more thing before I go, happy Dunce Day.

-Brian D. Harris

©MMIV Brian Harris Productions, all rights reserved.